HONEYWELL 1200G-2USB-1 HONEYWELL VOYAGER 1200G HANDHELD BAR CODE READER – CABLE CONNECTIVITY – LASER – SINGLE LINE – BLACK
- Category: POS BARCODE SCANNERS
Building on the legacy of the world-renowned VoyagerTM series of scanners, Honeywell’s Voyager 1250g single-line laser scanner provides a superior out-of-box experience and aggressive reading of linear bar codes, including larger bar codes up to 23 inches away.
Optimized for fast scanning of linear bar codes, including poorly printed and damaged codes, the Voyager 1250g allows enterprises to minimize manual data entry, leading to increased productivity and reduction in errors. The ability to read distant bar codes improves worker comfort as cashiers reach to scan items in the bottom of carts, and inventory takers scan out-of-reach products on shelves. This plug and play scanner incorporates a multi-interface design with automatic interface detection. Simply plug the cable into the host system and the Voyager 1250g will automatically configure itself to the appropriate interface, shortening the installation process. For users who require hands-free scanning, the stand can be assembled quickly and easily. Honeywell offers Service Made SimpleTM service plans and Remote MasterMindTM for Scanning software to help lower the total cost of ownership for Voyager 1250g users. Service Made Simple is Honeywell’s affordable solution for customers who require easy, hassle-free repair service for their scanners, and Remote MasterMind for Scanning provides turnkey remote device
management to easily manage and track usage of installed devices. Voyager 1250g provides superior scan performance and extended depth of field, which combine to deliver an ergonomic solution for scan-intensive applications.
- Extended Depth of Field: Scans out-of-reach items with ease and allows users to scan 13 mil bar codes from as
far away as 17.6 inches (447 mm)
- Automatic Interface Detection: Supports all popular interfaces in one device, replacing the time consuming
process of scanning programming bar codes with automatic interface detection and configuration
- CodeGate® Technology: Enables users to ensure that the desired bar code is scanned before transmitting
data, making the scanner ideal for use in menu scanning applications
- Superior Out-of-Box Experience: Simplifies set up with quick and easy stand assembly; automatic in-stand
detection and configuration; increases throughput with true object detection
- Ergonomic Design: Fits comfortably in most hands, reducing user fatigue in scan-intensive applications
- Remote MasterMindTM Ready: Reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device
management solution that easily manages and tracks usage of installed devices