“This is what makes us Masters in the Industry”….
Having over 20 years of experience in the wholesale and distribution sector, the staff members at Master Distributors know what our customers needs are. Our clients mean the world to us whether you are a single store owner or have 400 store retail shops across the country. Our high quality of paper, great prices on Hardware and hassle free experience makes us unique in the industry. We currently sell to Restaurants, Bars, Retail Shops, Quick Service and Corporate Stores in Canada. Let us know on how we can help your business by giving us a call today or email:
Toll Free: 1-888-905-7008
Local Number: 647-295-7840
** Shipping is Calculated automatically but for bulk shipments please contact our staff members for further discounts and /or other Transport options in order to save before you place your Online Order.
** Not Responsible for Refunding Credits on Freight Charges if a payment goes through.
International Orders please email us on your full address and phone number and we can prepare Freight Charges accordingly.
Warranty & Returns:
We at Master Distributors Inc. source the latest and best value products from several manufacturers local and overseas, products may change (Hardware) often so please check back often for new product information and join us on Facebook or simply give us a call or email us. Most of our products are Brand New with full factory warranty we also have Off Lease Hardware that are fully tested with limited Warranty.
Terms & Conditions:
- All our items are shipped from within the country they are purchased in. (No Cross Border Shipping)
- Items are shipped from either the East or West Coast depending on your location & stock levels
- Normally this item will ship the same or next business day after payment is received
- Please provide us a Local Phone Number & Business Name if any for The Shipping Documents
- Local pickup is available on some items please check with us.
Returns & Warranty:
- We guarantee your satisfaction on all products and make every effort to correctly describe all products in as much detail that is available.
- Please insure the item is compatible with your application prior to purchasing, if you are unable to be absolutely positive please contact us first as we do not issue refunds for items ordered in error.
- If an item is damaged in shipping or DOA defective out of the box or within 30 days we will exchange it upon its return to us. All returns must be shipped at the purchaser’s expense. Once we receive the item back and confirm it is indeed defective we will ship a replacement item and credit all return shipping costs.
- We do not issue refunds or accept returns for items ordered by mistake so please insure the item is compatible with your application prior to purchasing.
- We have the right Not to Ship product and Refund Customers for any reason that may be related to Inventory Stock, Price Increase due to CDN to US Exchange, ETC.
- After 30 days certain items (Hardware**Marked New**) are covered by the full manufactures warranty.
All Paper Products – POS Hardware – Laptops / Computers: Paypal / Email Money – E-Transfer / * Company Cheque
All Custom Projects such as Gift Cards / Labels & Special Paper Projects will Require payment upfront or a Deposit **
* Needs pre-approval from MDi Management
** All Payment methods to be pre-approved from MDi Management
At Master Distributors Inc. we are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. All customer details and data stored on our servers are maintained in a secure environment controlled by us and not available to any unauthorized personnel.
We consider the protection of the personal information of each customer (including potential customers) to be a key part of our high level of service. We consider “personal information” to be information about an identifiable individual. We do not consider public information found in directories and listings, or business names, addresses and/or contact numbers, to be personal information We have adopted, as Company policy, the ten personal information privacy principles stated in the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Model Code for the Protection of Personal Information as follows:
Accountability – We will identify individuals in our Company who are to be specifically responsible for our compliance with the CSA Code. Their responsibilities will include making sure that third parties who process personal information on our behalf will comply with the CSA Code.
Reason for Collection – We will only collect and use personal information about our customers to identify them, to communicate with them, to protect the Company and its customers against error and fraud, to provide information about our products and services to our customers. We will not disclose any personal information concerning our customers to anyone else and we will not permit anyone else to use personal information about our customers for any purpose without the customer’s consent.
Consent – Before collecting, using or disclosing any personal information about any individual, we will ensure that we have the individual’s consent in an appropriate form.
Limiting Collection – We will collect personal information only for the purposes stated above unless we receive consent from the individual to collect it for another purpose.
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention – We will use and disclose an individual’s personal information only for the purposes stated above, unless we have the individual’s consent to using or disclosing it for another purpose. We will only keep personal information about individuals for as long as we need it to fulfill our stated purposes.
Accuracy – We will maintain all personal information in our possession in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
Safeguards – We will protect all personal information in our possession from unauthorized access or alteration or from inadvertent destruction by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
Openness – We will make this Corporate Privacy Statement readily available to all of our customers and on all of our company controlled web-sites. Individuals may make inquiries about personal information privacy issues by contacting us VIA email firstname.lastname@example.org